Monday, March 30, 2009

See Comments Enclosed

That particular addendum was a constant companion to my school report card during my last several years of teen-dom, along with such gems as “if only Lawless would apply himself” …fortunately, my completely uninspired school record aside, I either wore my teachers out or charmed them enough so that instead of keeping me around to grace them with my presence another term, I managed to keep passing and becoming someone else’s joy of life. But what if I hadn’t? Well, there but for the grace of God go I - with no more fanfare, I present to you: Lawless, the twenty-nine year old private school student, and yes, I’m as creeped out by this post as you are. I cant stop thinking about Wooderson from Dazed and Confused and his classic creepy quote “that’s what I love about these high school girls, man - I get older, they stay the same age”…



So yeah, knowing me, it prolly started with the Blitzed Classic belt, which I love so much that Dove told me I'm not allowed to keep wearing it with outfits any more, feel my pain? Working down, I wore these ever so faintly pinstriped pants from MUWU, namely the Boy Next Door pants, which I figure set me down the road of recapturing my private school glory days. This led me to the inevitable inventory search for “school” and a winner with the Mechanism school boy outfit vest and shirt. I love the rumpled up feel to it. The school crest and my slapped on SG Monocrom black tie had me wanting to form a clique with my snobby friends Logan, Sumner and Reese and vacation in the Hamptons….love you guys! Although it comes with a collar, I fiddled a bit and ended up using a collar I liked more better and less worse from one of my Valiant shirts, go me! I really love the Maitreya armwarmers, with great texturing and a very realistic look…I think I wore them mostly cus I was freezing my arse off RL at the time…see you winter, don’t let the door hit you on your way out! if you sort-of kind-of like the beanie hair from GrueLing Designs (I know I did), be sure to grab it for yourself, it's scripted with all sorts of happy fun goodness.



Last and definitely not least, my new Xing boots from Shiny Things - instead of a thousand words, the picture tells you they are awesomely detailed as usual, so grab your piggy bank and go get spending. In the meantime, I'm going to go and write comments to myself in all my old high school annuals from all those girls I was afraid to talk to…ain't revisionist history the best?




Valiant - Designer Showcase Autumn Suit Shirt Collar
Maitreya – Armwarmer (black)
Shiny Things - Xing Boots (black)
GrueLing Designs - Beanie - Deep Black Hair
Mechanism - School Boy Outfit Vest and Shirt
MUWU - Boy Next Door - Black Pants
Blitzed - Classic Belt V.2
Sweetest Goodbye - Monocrom Black Tie

47 comments:

Achariya Rezak said...

Ahhhh. *_* This look really brings out the evil headmaster in me. Now where's that paddle...

Strawberry Singh said...

Law, you look absolutely adorable. I love it. <3

Dove Swanson said...

Nerd.

Lawless McBride said...

ach, ill be your frosh anytime!

berry, i need to be paying you more, in the meantime, the cheque is in the mail!

dove, dont call them nerds!

Jonny Tobias said...

Great mixing on this one, but if you really want to bother those people from high school, this crazy website called facebook allows you to find out who got fatter, married or whatever else has become of them. Hell you can even invite some girl around your place for a drink that you haven't seen in 10 or 15 years as I may or may not have done last weekend ;-P

But you intentional poor grammar had me laughing my head off here, I swear you are too damn good at these things :-)

persontypething said...

Oh my goodness..just discovered your blog today and yep read right back to May in one go cos I just love your written style so much..and ohh your style style is bloody fab too lol!

Very added to my feed with several stars if it wd allow me too- I'm sure my poor new male alt wil be harrassing me to spend some money on him now! Ooh hark at me wittering on...cheers, Elfie

晡晡 said...

cool blog,期待更新.........................

吃太飽 said...

If you can not be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.............................................

白色情人節 said...

上床圖片av圖片免費色情圖台灣性網陰蒂淫妹貼圖色情激突成人論壇成人色情網激情成人聊天室情色影音鹹濕女生自慰影片淫慾自慰色情a片成人色情圖片網情人視訊網成人話題成人色情台灣成人淫蕩a圖片情色留言板女生奶頭情色成人全裸美女圖片情色寫真裸體照大奶子台灣色情成人網站一夜正妹美女裸體寫真g罩杯美女sex520情趣娃娃視訊打槍視訊辣妹uthome淫亂走光照av情色網女生高潮成人自拍火辣眉眉太太陰毛美女視訊聊天全裸入鏡火辣av三點全露

念強 said...

本土天堂自拍台灣夫妻自拍做愛自拍照片打炮自拍貼圖夫妻自拍片免費線上直播片銀赫歐美av線上歐美av線上看歐美女自慰歐美成人女星歐美成人片女星歐美成人免費線上歐美成人情色歐美色情圖貼歐美免費成人電影歐美免費成人影片觀看歐美免費自拍歐美免費做愛片歐美免費情色影片模特兒平台標題樣?嫚雪兒免費小說影片avi影片a直播影片下?影片分享fuck影片成人片影片成人免費凹凸色色卡通圖片免費即時通視訊成人論壇巨乳

洪彬彬 said...

how do u do?................................................................

上宜俊宇芳心 said...

Many a true word is spoken in jest.......................................................

v奎峰奎峰 said...

very popular to u! ........................................

向霖 said...

淫妹淫叫淫水淫女情慾情色做愛限制級波霸口交18禁貼圖寫真視訊援交露點爆乳潮吹裸體裸照裸女愛愛無碼尋夢視訊聊天a漫a片a圖一夜情一葉情人妻激情情色寫真美女自拍

士弘YajairaC_Tai0731 said...

非常感謝~3Q~....................................................

燕香criste0609opherc_hippl said...

廢話不多,祝你順心~^^........................................

俊宏 said...

才華在逆境中展現,在順境中被掩藏。.............................................

K910athrinA_Petrin0 said...

你的blog超棒.............................................

MickiRueda said...

A liar is not believed when he speaks the truth...................................................

呈均 said...

What must be must be. ............................................................

Jero思翰eded said...

男女互悅,未必廝守終生,相愛就是美的。..................................................

EleanoreBla昭彥 said...

Knowledge is power.............................................................

SadeRa盈君iford0412 said...

我們這一代最偉大的發現是,人類可以藉由改變心中的態度來改變人生。 ..................................................

Vi2139 said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today.................................................................

曉薇 said...

支持你!!!期待你的更新!!!相信一定會更好!!!! .................................................................

慧玲慧玲 said...

Poverty tries friends..................................................................                           

江婷 said...

良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。.................................................................

俊偉 said...

Pay somebody back in his own coin.................................................................

欣怡 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................

陳延doraramirezDGD尹 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

雲亨雲亨雲亨 said...

什麼樣的學習計畫並不重要,重要的是你是什麼樣的人。............................................................

俊杰 said...

來看你了~心在、愛在、牽掛在,幸福才會繁衍不息^^............................................................

佳皓佳皓 said...

要經常發表文章 最愛你了呦............................................................

雅俊芬凱陳許 said...

Custom makes all things easy~~加油哦..................................................................

姿柯瑩柯dgdd憶曾g智曾 said...

馬丁路德:「即使知道明天世界即將毀滅,我仍願在今天種下一棵小樹。」............................................................

郁雯郁雯 said...

看到你的好文章真是開心 加油囉~............................................................

莊雅和莊雅和莊雅和 said...

Joy often comes after sorrow, like morning after night.. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

琬安琬安 said...

值得一看再看的格子,多謝分享.................................................................

dawsonfelicia張君dawsonfelicia均 said...

Lets cross the bridge when we come to it............................................................

嘉王偉 said...

A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour. ............................................................

家唐銘 said...

It is easier to get than to keep it.......................................................................

君黃怡黃怡 said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份..................................................

家唐銘 said...

鞋匠能作好鞋子,因為他只做鞋,不做別的。..................................................

灏群 said...

keep update, please..bless you!!............................................................

孫邦柔 said...

融會貫通的智慧,永遠不會被遺忘。..................................................

/798 said...

讓好心情回味發酵;壞心情留在文字裡隨時間消逝吧!............................................................

Fun said...

hi all,

Not sure of what to do with all those Linden Dollars you've earned via Second Life? Then you need to check out Duuzo.com! Use your Linden Dollars on Duuzo to buy and sell REAL goods. Easy and simple, you can choose from hundreds of items at amazing prices! There are thousands of Second Life members, just like you, with great items to sell you, or money to spend. Go get that awesome camera you always wanted, snag the latest album from your favorite band, or buy those shoes you’ve been coveting forever. All with Linden Dollars! Or sell something real and earn Linden Dollars! Use the money you make to pay your rent in Second Life, get your significant other something special, or make whatever your virtual dream is, come true. Anything is possible at Duuzo. Visit Duuzo at www.duuzo.com and start spending now!