Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Boy and his Toys

I….like free things and I cannot lie!! And what I especially like is the fact that free in SL doesn’t necessarily mean shite, as it more often does in RL. Case in point, the two free shirts I got from About (not to mention the free monkey avatar, but that’s another post!!). As is my custom, having saved some money, I decided I needed to spend it immediately - and what better way to spend it than on shiny things!! Big boy sized, shiny things that go vroom!! And after seeing the sweetest ride outside Truth the other day, I knew just where I needed to go.



Walking in to AM Pro Rides, piggybank in hand, I was glad I chose the black shirt from About, I thought it might hide the drool easier. I think this shirt is great, it’s casually wrinkled, and the white panels in front are a great contrast, especially against the darker black on the undershirt. I paired it with one of my favorite pair of pants, the Reborn Pants from Aitui - I like these pants cus they are versatile as all hell and as a bonus, they are as dark black as my soul! I was excited to find these Stivalletti shoes at Naima the other day because they matched the pair I have here in RL…they are glossy and sleek, and as a bonus, no fechin laces!!



Studio Sidhe helped add details to my car shopping threads with these awesomely detailed celtic knotwork belts and cuffs. The belt is actually the first belt I ever bought, and the cuffs are a welcome new addition to the fold. I have seriously been meaning to mention the faded black nails I found at Sinistyle for weeks - after wasting money on a few other attempts, I was so glad to find these. The positioning of the nails is perfect, and the way the polish is slightly dull and starting to chip is exactly the look I was trying to find. Plus I have a man crush on Krius….*cough* Moving on, I topped off my outfit (all pun intended!) with the FAA25 hair from Boon. I love its bad boy stylings, it’s long and wild and it's sweet the way the hair looks to be straining to get out of the bandana wrapped over it, sort of reminds me of the sports equipment in my hall closet!!



And just for the record?? I have no recollection how those dirty footprints ended up in the back seat of that Camaro - and the scratches on the hood of the GTO?? Those were totally already there - and someone scratching “Lawless was here” on the side of the General Lee??.....Oh wow, look at the time...*exits stage left*...




Studio Sidhe – Mens Celtic Knotwork Leather Belt w. Silver, Mens Celtic Knotwork Leather Cuff
Flipside – Guys F1 piercings
Form – Hana Tattoo Upper
About – Free Shirt (Black)
Aitui – Reborn Pants (Black)
Boon – FAA25 Hair (Black)
FNKY – Antonio Tan – Emo/Stubble
Skanks-R-Us – Earlines Piercings
Sinistyle – Faded Black Nails
Naima – Stivaletti Style Shoes (Black)
Mhaijik Things – Black and Blue with Platinum Necklace
MR Design – Eyes Set 3 - # 42
Location – AM Pro Rides

6 comments:

Dove Swanson said...

'Bout time you mentioned those nails. :p I like'em. *chews on the end of yer fingers*

Auntykuro said...

My, my, Lawless. You look great with that big ass car accessory.

*grin*

Anonymous said...

Boys and Toys....Looking cute bud.

Lawless McBride said...

i didnt leave you nothing to chew, dove!!!...achariya, now you know what to buy me for Festivus next year!!!...thanks kallisto!!..how did you know my middle name is bud??

Bonnie & Clyde said...

Sweet ride Law! Now we wanna see Dove dress up like Daisy Duke on her blog.

Dove Swanson said...

Wtf. Bonnie or Clyde, or both of you - yer gonna be in so much trouble next I see you! :p