Sunday, February 10, 2008

Belle of the balls...

So, when one of the up-and-coming young designers of SL drops free clothes on you, what are you going to do? Wear them of course (even if it is a dress)! The Valle Dark dress by Triangle Caudron!! I was going to wear it to the GLAM show yesterday, but somehow my invite got lost in the mail…*cough * bishes! *cough*…but never to be deterred, I decided to let my star shine today instead!!

This Valle dress from Ghost is hands down the greatest dress in my inventory - ok, it’s the only one - but that's not the only reason it's the greatest. First of all, it’s black!! I love the train, once you put it on I dare you not to twirl in circles like a blue tick hound chasing his tail. Or, squeal like a schoolgirl, the way I did, as you watch the train envelop everything around you like a sexy black fog. Triangle's texturing is getting so fine…especially check out the satin/lace glitch pants, you’ll find reasons to wear them without the dress - or Dove will find a reason for you, like she did for me last night.


After wearing the dress for a little while, I realized the only shoes that would do it justice were my old favorites - the Post Apoc boots by Gutterblood Spoonhammer. Plus, you never know when you might have to kick a drunk ape on the dance floor right in the package - and these are the kind of boots you don’t mind getting blood on!!


Complimenting this dress' awesome lacey shoulder finery is one of the new tattoos from Aitui, the Mask. Atop my dome is the Ellis hair from Muism…Dove says it makes me look purty, oh so purty, and you know, I have to agree!! Now it’s your turn, go buy it and make it work dammit!!


This liberated post was brought to you by the letter G, for Ghost and Gutterblood and the number 10, as in I bet I’m 10 times hotter in it than you’re going to be, so reap it!!



Ghost – Valle Dark Dress
Muism – Ellis Hair (Black)
Gutterblood Spoonhammer – Post Apoc Boots
AITUI – Masks Tattoo (Fresh)
FNKY – Antonio Tan (Emo & Stubble)
Needful Things – NT Eyez 21
LAP – Poses
Tiki Tattoo – Black Pearl Necklace

24 comments:

Dove Swanson said...

Yer just priceless. This is why I lub you so.

Anonymous said...

I cant stop laughing when i see this post <3 i totally LUB it!

I am so proud at this moment, since you turn into such a beautiful girly girl in my gown. I will be sure to make some more, so you could rawk it like a star :D

Bonnie & Clyde said...

Work it girl! Next time you won't have an invite to the fashion show, you'll headline it.

Unknown said...

This is priceless indeed! I love it. Triange should use you as a model in her dress advertisements as well! :)

Anonymous said...

You can make anything work, DAMN YOU!! I am not only spitting out my Diet Coke but now I'm going to pee my pants like Bo did at the fashion show. You ARE SUCH A ROCK GOD!!! or should I say GODDESS! I bought the dress, so since I didn't get it for free, I will just wear it like a lady to some lovely event and then maybe blog it in like a few weeks with something else like PINK shoes (heehee) or just because I can DAMMIT....You are an image of divine beauty...!!

Lawless McBride said...

dudes, you havent even seen the TIP dress yet, and truthfully, i dont know if you can handle it...heh...verily, what sort of pandoras box did i open?

Mo Miasma said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I DIED OF LAUGHTER THIS IS BEST POST SL EVER SAW LMAOOOOOO...../me is crying lmaoooooooooo

Bonnie & Clyde said...

Nic here,

I will never.. ever.. ever feel bad about wearing my GLAM capris again. Ever.

Anonymous said...

you look better in that dress than i do *sobs*

you know what i really want to put here ;)

Lawless McBride said...

i cant imagine what you would write...hopefully not some lame remark about me not being original cus other people already blogged this dress?...cus if so, nobody else rawked this dress with cawk, so reap it all you haters!!!...and for you lovers, IM me, im easy!!!

Daphne Molinari said...

OK this post just made my morning coffee that much sweeter. LOL I am so going to drop a dress on you just for the hell of it!

Carissa Crimson said...

*loves it*

Thanks for putting a smile on my face. I don't think anyone could rock this dress quite like you.

Anonymous said...

Geesh, now you're getting more free stuff....Well I guess you have really shown that fashion is in the eye of the beholder. That's a load of crap, you can just RAWK anything and very well!! I have been emailing and IM your blog to people so maybe you'll get more sweet goodies to parade around in...You're still THE MAN!! Dove will keep you honest so you don't fall to the dark side of fashion.
-Hugs-
XOXO

P.S. Did Dove like the fashion blogger pillow talk Sunday Night? heehee

Milla Michinaga said...

Omg - that was hilarious! I was quietly sipping a glass of red wine and now I've got it all over my computer screens :)

Anonymous said...

it is just damn unfair,(but so delish) when a man makes a dress look better than you do..*3 snaps*

Tuli said...

... is speechless. Damn Kallisto for alerting me to this. I will never feel pretty again after seeing this utter gorgeousness.

It also reminded me of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO9qTt4S_0E

Don't ask.

Cherie Parker said...

I am deeply disturbed... that you did not accessorize with any jewelry. Next time, don't forget the earrings.

Lawless McBride said...

like i said, triangle gets all the credit...im just a boy...wearing a dress...send your dirty keyboard bills to LAP, aka Dove Swanson...she's my sugar momma

Anonymous said...

wow, long comment page O_O

I ve post this on Bo's blog too.<3

No matter what, you rawr all my dresses and soon pants!

Thanks for the post!
LUB! <3

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Mangina.

<3 Pie.

Vivianne Draper said...

You owe me a new keyboard as my old one shorted out when I snarfed coffee all over it.

Katlene said...

You are Funny Man!!! I almost pissed on my pants....

Unknown said...

you look in the dress I modeled :P