Wednesday, February 20, 2008

When good guys turn plaid...



Ok, I really wanted to use a good guy in this post, but Nic was busy…so you're stuck with me - but I did get the plaid!! Considering the only plaid I could find in my RL closet are two kilts, it's hard to explain how much I'm attracted to plaid here…but like a cat to catnip, I saw this outfit in Indi Designs and scant minutes later, it was gracing my nubile form. The pants themselves are great, ripped up, kind of punky with the obligatory chains hanging down my arse…what really sealed the deal for me though, was the very choice greens they used in the plaid texture.





Kiki's Closet helped me wrap my plaid in delicious, leathery blackness (as if there was any doubt I would choose leather). I think the details on both the belt/boots are great, the chains and studs contrast so well against the deep black leather…they both come in three different contrast colors (black, red, and silver) - and they’re cheap - my Scottish gramps would be so proud of me!! (or not, once he found out I bought all six variations) My last ninja-shopping session produced both this good looking brown leather jacket from Arai (60 lindens gramps!!!).…and this safety pin tie from amerie's Naughty - the flexi tie has some neat detail on it, you're going to have to take my word on that…c'mon, would I lie?....much?



Being the full moon tonight, I needed a hair to wear that would look good as I sit and howl away to my neighbour's discontent (I like to call it crooning). I thought this Mohawk Neko from Find Ash fit the bill.…shaggy enough to almost be a mane, it's just wild, unruly goodness.

Speaking of unruly goodness, it's almost time for my 3 o'clock show on our treehouse strip pole.…if you need me, I'll be bringing home the bacon one folded up dollar bill at a time!!




Find Ash – Mohawk Neko (Classic Black)
amerie's NAUGHTY – Safety Pin Tie (Black Check)
Arai – Leather Jacket (Brown)
Kikis Closet – Bluff Belt (Black), Bluff Boots (Black)
Sinistyle – Manhandled Black Gloves
AITUI – 4 Captive Bead Lip Rings
Skanks-R-Us – Earline Piercings
Indi Designs – Luke Outfit (Green Pants)

9 comments:

Strawberry Singh said...

Ooooohhhhh, I love a good pole dance!
/me searches for her Canadian loonies. :P

Anonymous said...

I'm digging the plaid pants Law. You can accesorize better than woman, kudos. Although, I do admit I'm still a bit scared of some of the things you wear but you make everything look oh so good. :)
-Kalli

P.S. Limo please to the show at the tree house? (getting lindens ready)

Dove Swanson said...

Step right up, ladies! *starts collecting the cover charge* :D

Dang honey, I shoulda known pimpin' yer ass out was the way to rake in the lindens! What was I thinking, trying to support us with silly poses?! :o

Bonnie & Clyde said...

LOL where on earth did you get the impression that Nic is a good guy? Do not be fooled...
He's at work (and so am I) but i'm going to email him as he is always on the hunt for a good pair of plaid pants and you've found them Law, YAY!!
Now maybe he'll stop borrowing my Julie pants from Last Call. *sighs*

Bonnie & Clyde said...

Oh wait, it didn't even occur to me that there might be another Nic on the grid. Surely you must mean him.

Bonnie & Clyde said...

I feel like i'm spamming your comment board Law. After what Nic did for me last night, i take it back -- he is a good guy, a really really good one ;)

Dove Swanson said...

Oooo, do tell Dahlia, do tell - especially if it contains sexual content. We like that. We likie long time.

hehe.

And he means that Nic. :p I really believe he's cheating on me with him. :( *choke-sobs*

Bonnie & Clyde said...

I was probably helping transport a bus full of orphans to a food shelter. No, really. The pants are ace! I'm a sucker for plaid, it's true. Those boots aren't shit kickers, they're kicker shitter outters. If that made sense to you, hi5!

As for you Dove, whatever Dahlie tells you about what I do to her is probably true. My limits with her are few and far between...

Winter Jefferson said...

Good Lord, man - I don't know if I've stumbled across my less evil twin or my new God. Doppelguru?

Anyway - I possess that boots and belt combo already, but you, Sir, OWN them. I'm currently rocking mine with a fetching red kilt. I may have to challenge you to a duel for BLUFF supremacy - knobbly knees at dawn, perhaps.