Wednesday, February 13, 2008

These boots were made for...


….walking? Sure, maybe…more likely kicking arse though - all I know for sure is after the apocalypse, we might not have much food, or water, or even shelter, but apparently we will have barbwire!! A total shite load of it, I'd say, based on the amount of post-apoc, barb wired bracers, wraps, and boots you can find in SL when searching its grubby corners.


If you’re going to walk down the barb wire highway though, you need to check out Tonk Tomcat's new boots, the “Insane” boot. If you ever need to help grampa fix the fence on the “back 40,” these bishes are full of wire and nails!! Not surprisingly, the boots are high prim, full of amazing detail and textures - check out the freaking shadows under the laces, are you kidding me? As is his custom, Tonk scripted these boots too, amazingly so. They come in 3 different sizes, you can change the boot color (4), the lace colors (5), hide the barbed wire and the steel toe cap, they come with 4 different walking sounds that can be turned on and off and they will even get up in the middle of the night and change your baby's diapers!! Ok, I took liberties, but I’m sure he could do it if he wanted…


Just to be sure I didn’t run out of wire, I threw on Primitive Design's Reptile Blutnarr Bracelets - and then there’s the belt. I love this Awe Scull belt from Yukirei, just check the awesome chrome detail on the frontpiece. I did some creative modding with this belt, but only because I so dearly love editing, unlinking and deleting - not only does it help me get in touch with swearwords I thought I had forgotten, but all that teeth grinding is so very soothing.


Anyways, I need to go shite, shower and shave, I've got a hot date with singer Leslie Feist at the Orpheum tonight - the voices that talk to me through my table lamp assure me that the restraining order was a complete mistake and she really really digs me…wish me luck!!



Needful Things – NT Eyez 12
F.A.T – Raw T-Style V1
FNKY – Antonio Tan – Emo & Stubble, Bullring Nose
Homicide Design – Drone Jacket Dark
One Soul – Dirty Cargo Pants Brown
Primitive Designs – Blutnarr Bracelets Reptile
Simply Britnee – Brandon Mohawk Black
Sinistyle – Osiris Leg Strap, Tube & Dirty Gym Socks Black
Skanks R Us – Earlines Piercings, Tri Lip Piercings
Yukirei – Awe Scull Belt
Aitui – Standard Neck Cooler Red
Tonktastic – Insane Boots

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a beast of fashion....You make BAD look so GOOD!! Hugs...
-Kalli

Dove Swanson said...

Just remember to take that belt off before you get into bed honey, I still got the marks from the last time! :(

;)

Anonymous said...

were you able to catch feist in the dark alley behind the venue for your "date" and by date i really mean assault? :D

Bonnie & Clyde said...

Dayum, with boots like those Nic and I are coming to your treehouse when the apocalypse comes...and it will. Love that mohawk too.

Anonymous said...

You are so the "IT" guy. I mean you're the BEEFCAKE OF THE WEEK by THE MEAN GIRLS.....is there anything you can't do? ( don't answer that ).

Way to go Law!

Lawless McBride said...

i cant lick my own balls...thats what i would have said if i were going to answer...and no Bo, i couldnt get through the security guards...true love denied once again....sighs

Anonymous said...

so sad...we can always go to her house and stand outside....in the dark...that's not weird is it? your table lamp told me it would be ok?

Muna wa Wanjiru said...

I found your blog post via Google blog search while searching for Teeth Grinding and your post regarding "These boots were made for..." looks very interesting to me and it is also very creative. I have a teeth website of my own and I must say that your blog is really good. Keep up the great work on a really high class resource.

In order to better cope with teeth grinding you may try some relaxation techniques and see how you sleep afterwards; yoga and breathing exercises could be of real help. Don't rush to administrate any drugs since teeth grinding could be dealt with otherwise too, and in far more natural ways. Have a look on the Internet, or talk to a therapist about the best ways to induce a relaxation state. Most people who have listened to soothing music, used aromatherapy or taken a long relaxing bath before going to bed, have shown significant improvement in the bruxism condition.

Muna wa Wanjiru Has Been Researching and Reporting on Teeth for Years. For More Information on Teeth Grinding, Visit His Site at TEETH GRINDING Please also make sure to leave your comments on anything about Teeth at   Teeth Grinding

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Ouch - spikes galore!!

<3 Creamy Cooljoke (teeth grinder extraodinaire)

*runs off to check teeth grinding website*