Saturday, February 23, 2008

There will be blood...

I'd like to say this post started because I'm a huge movie buff and I wanted to make an outfit as an homage to a great movie that should kick arse at the Oscars this weekend. But actually, it has more to do with the crazy bite I woke up with this morning on my shoulder that bled like a stuck pig as I was getting dressed - true, but creepy story!!

Taking my wildly out of control inventory, I simply typed the word “blood”, and decided to sample of its wares. Gutterblood snuck in there with his boots, but when I realized his aptly named Homicidal Boots had blood on them I decided he could stay. Emover’s Bloody Bracers aren’t exactly bloody, but they are so damned cool, how could I say no? Don't look at me that way, you know you couldn’t either - go buy some!!


No Mercy helped me get it bloody well right with their “Blood”, which is a splattered mess that comes in three different layers, for your convenience. Oh, and the blood spatters on my Fight Club pants?? - the other guys...erm, ok, it wasn’t a guy, I ran into a light pole - moving on. Of course, what's a good bleed without bandages?? Winter Moon and Verdruss had me covered….get it??...covered??...ok, yes, I'm tired - it's either the four hours sleep a night or the obviously massive blood loss, take your pick.


I really wanted to show off the new eyes I got today, so at the risk of bleeding out, I moved my bandage to show you at least one. MR Designs eyes are realistic looking, come in a crap load of color combinations, and I like the cool reflection in them - or in the one that I still have vision out of anyways.

Everything's beginning to fade.…tell Ma I love her.…tell Dove I'm sorry about farting when she was under the sheets - oh, and tell Milla nobody dares me to rawk girl's stockingssssssssssssssss…..

(editor's note – PETA stand down, no actual pigs were stuck in the making of this post)



Punk By Proxy (N/A?) – Bloody Striped Armwarmers
Primitive Designs – Fight Club Pants (Black)
Gutterblood Spoonhammer – Homicidal Boots
Emover – Bloody Bracer
No Mercy – Blood
Winter Moon – Gauzed For Men
Verdruss – Bandage Food
MR Design – Eyes Set 3 – 21
Chase – Wild Surf Hair (coal black)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Die Hardesque. You are da man!! And you sure looked purdy in those SHOP SEU tights...sexy legs!

Anonymous said...

is it that time of the month again law? did your aunt flow come to visit?

Milla Michinaga said...

Does that mean you're my bitch now?

Dove Swanson said...

I know the truth behind this ...and it's not spousal abuse. Pie beat him up last night, I saw it with my own two eyes...angry midge vs arrogant giant and this is what happens.

Lawless McBride said...

kallisto, those tights were meant for my legs, it was lub at first crossdress...bo, you know we all get our "visit" at the same time...milla, im totally down with being your bitch, how much does it pay?...do you have extended benefits?...dove, pie cheated, she built that box in the middle of the fight cus she was hurting her hand on my ankles!!!

Bonnie & Clyde said...

Ow! Sorry to hear about your shoulder...just goes to show that fashion inspiration comes from ALL places. Bloody brilliant!