Friday, February 1, 2008

About A Boy...


For sure, one of the great things about SL fashion is being able to rock outfits that you might not ever wear in RL - alternately, I kind of like when I find outfits that remind me of RL moments. When Dove and I first saw this suit in =about=, shin Mathilde’s newish clothing shop, we both stopped and said “oh…untucked shirt!!” I then promptly “jinxed” her to no avail as she continued talking, breaking the holy covenant of the Jinx - damned cheater, but I digress. I love this suit, it's not the most detailed suit you’ll buy in second life, it's not a masterpiece of prim either, but I really love the sleek but messy, slightly-frumpled look. It’s one I’ve done in RL many times - it's my patented “it's almost midnight, I’m on my third bottle of wine and why the fech haven’t I hooked up with a bridesmaid yet?” look. This suit also comes with lots of options, including tucked in shirt with jacket incase you wanted to clean up your act a bit….lord knows why?


This elegant mess on my head is the Bon75 hair from Boon. Seriously, I have three of their hairs now, and I’m really hoping they make more. The prim work is awesome, the styles are hot, and most importantly, hair is like crack to me - not to be confused with having hair in your crack.…which I do.


I picked the Oslo shoes from Jeepers Creepers cus they’re formal enough to wear when you’re dressed up but edgy enough to keep on once the jacket's off and you're getting your drink on in some noisy night club at 1am. The texture and detail on the shoes is so wicked-great, but that’s par for the course from Eponymous Trenchmouth.

Well that’s it for today, I think I’m about to get a pity make-out session from Dove - but first she has to put on that sea foam dress that she rocks so well. Rawr!!!



Needful Things – NT eyez 09
-=about=- – Black Suit
FNKY – Antonio Tan Stubble, Bullring Nose
Jeepers Creepers – Oslo Shoes (black)
Skanks-R-Us – Earline Piercings, Tri Lip Piercings
booN – Bon75 Hair (black)

7 comments:

Dove Swanson said...

This suit has to be one of my favorites...I can't decide which one I want to hump you in more, this one or the Shai one. Rawr-rawr-rawr!

Lawless McBride said...

i could alternate nightly for you...im just that easy...

Dove Swanson said...

Oh by the way, I did a search, and there is NOTHING in my inventory starting with, described as, or even remotely close to "sea foam"...reap it! :p

Anonymous said...

this is the suit where i hit on you at the wedding and ask for your digits and then you give me one that starts with "555-5555". then i go home feeling rejected and eat all of the leftover wedding cake.

*transfer a noob seaform green dress to dove*

Strawberry Singh said...

Now that's just absolutely delicious!
You know...I was a bridesmaid once. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ah memories of being a bridesmaid and getting...(nevermind that's another story) But seriously I've actually worn a seafoam green bridesmaid dress. Cross my heart!! BLAH!! It's definitely in the "trash".

As usual you make my morning while drinking my Full Throttle. Today I have the BLUE DEMON (with AGAVE). Oh well, hope it kicks in, so I can stay up tonight and find someone at 1am looking as yummy as you and RAWKING IT!! The hair is hot...well done.

Lawless McBride said...

wow...so many bridesmaids, so little time...